Monday, April 19, 2010

Headshots: Caitlyn & Dad

Still running off of the high from the amazing workshop over the weekend (which I'll post about in the next day or two) I thought I'd fool around with some light modifiers that I had laying around to see what kind of effect I could get. Luckily Caitlyn was a willing participant although she couldn't come up with any interesting looks for some reason.

Just as I had finished taking a few test shots my parents stopped by.....perfect timing. My mother feels the same way I do about getting in front of the camera so there was no way that was going to happen. My father didn't seem to have any issues with it though. That may change after he views these pictures though....haha. Who knows?

I'm posting these without running them by Caitlyn first, which could be a big mistake. She'll likely be disturbed by one or two which of course I'll find to be pretty funny. So, get them while you can because they may be gone in the next 24hrs.!

I myself love the light shaping taking place in this one:















3 comments:

  1. THE 5TH ONE IS BAAAAAAAD! DELEEEEEEEEETTTEEE! (please) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... I wonder... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Please like CDP on Facebook.

Like what you see?  Please like CDP on Facebook.
Thank you so much.