Monday, April 26, 2010

Farmville

I happened to have a small window of spare time yesterday and the skies were amazing. Not wanting to miss an opportunity I decided to head out to farmville and see if anything caught my eye. I spotted this barn way off in the distance. I just couldn't resist the sheen reflecting off of the metal siding in the late afternoon sun against the great clouds in a field of green. I found my way to the location and had at it. Not far from there I drove by a wooden boat beside a little pond. The lighting there mandated a U-turn and a closer look.

The horse was my first stop. I brought a light setup with me hoping that they would be close enough to me so that I could hit them with some flash to see what kind of look I could get. That never happened. Maybe I need to have food with me? The light may be too much of a risk though and get me kicked out.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Please like CDP on Facebook.

Like what you see?  Please like CDP on Facebook.
Thank you so much.