Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Saco Little League All Stars

Update: I've uploaded 157 images to a gallery for viewing/ordering.  Please note that only a small fraction of them have been edited as seen here.  Any image that is ordered will receive the same treatment as these before it goes to print.  Here is the link to the gallery: Saco Little League All Stars

I attended the first game for the saco team last Friday.  It was my first time at the field with the intent to shoot and I quickly realized that shooting without a fence in the way wasn't going to happen other than from bad angles.  So, I ended up on the roof of a dugout and shot from there.  I'm not keen on the high angle, but there really is no other way to shoot the defense without shooting at their backs.

Here are some of my faves:


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Please like CDP on Facebook.

Like what you see?  Please like CDP on Facebook.
Thank you so much.