Saturday, July 7, 2012

Raid Series: Urban Raid 2012

I went to check out the Urban Raid on Saturday June 30th to see what all the hype was about.  My intention was to go on Friday night to scout the course and get an idea of how I wanted to shoot it.  Unfortunately that didn't happen.  I showed up on Saturday morning and started to walk the course.  I quickly realized that all of the obstacles were very far from each other which meant that I just wasn't going to get to many of them in the short time that I had to shoot the race.  So, I hung out near or at the finish line for the entire time, which isn't normally how I do things.  I can't say that I'm happy with the end result but it was still a good experience.  Hopefully I can make it to the Beach Raid on September 22nd.

Here are some of my favorite images from the event:



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Please like CDP on Facebook.

Like what you see?  Please like CDP on Facebook.
Thank you so much.