Thursday, May 24, 2012

Saco Bay Trojans Lacrosse @ Hill Stadium

I was alerted to the fact that there was going to be a Saco Bay Lacrosse game at Hill Stadium last Sunday.  How cool must that be for the little kids to have the opportunity to play on the varsity field?

One thing I was surprised by was the intensity of not only the action, but the crowd at this level of play.  It turned out to be a very good game and I'm glad I could be there to catch it.  I have 16 of my favorites here.

If you are interested in seeing more or ordering prints, please have a look at the gallery.  I have an additional 100 images there.  Thanks for looking.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Please like CDP on Facebook.

Like what you see?  Please like CDP on Facebook.
Thank you so much.